Frederick Stretch therapy is a pain free method developed to address flexibility and mobility of the connective tissue in the body. Treatment with this method was the first time I felt free from pain in years!
While other methods focus on isolated muscle stretching which may be uncomfortable or painful with less than optimal results; FST assisted stretching is designed for your individual needs whether you are a professional athlete, a weekend cyclist; or if you work at a desk 12 hours a day!
Chronic pain, acute distress from an injury, lack of use, overuse, repetitive use – doesn’t this sound like normal life?
Could you benefit from increased range of motion, increased strength, improved balance, posture and coordination, decreased pain or tightness? Let me help you to avoid:
- Decreased joint space may lead to degenerative joint disease
- Trigger points, strain, tendonitis, tears
- Increased nervous tissue tone can lead to headaches, muscle tightness and tension
- Increased scar tissue formation
- Decreased blood flow, decreased energy, increased fatigue and more
FST has been developed over decades of science and effort by Ann and Chris Frederick of the Stretch to Win Institute. This school of study is widely recognized as the pre-eminent training in the world of fascia stretch.
Do yourself a favor and try a session!